Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ten abilities

I am a Helping , Generous, Intelligent , Self motivated , Caring , Strong , Passionate , Non judgemental , Honest and trustworthy person.

  • Helping - This quality can change my life by improving who i am as a person , and what kind of people i surround myself with
  • Generous - This can make it so that my life can revolve around more than just myself .
  • Intelligent - So that i can make smart decisions in the future
  • Self motivated - I don't need to depend on others to get what i want in life
  • Caring - My life can be about more and so that i can experience love in a lot of places
  • Strong - This can shape my life because life is not promised, and i know I'm strong enough to handle anything that's thrown at me
  • Passionate - It can mold me into a a fighter . To fight for what i want in life
  • Non judgemental - I can have more amazing relationships in the future
  • Honesty - Being able to be true to any person i have a relationship with in the future
  • Trustworthy - Gaining the trust of others and keeping that trust.

1 comment:

  1. Knowing you personally I know these things to be true and you described them in such a great way anyone would love to have you in their corporation. You might want to try and make it more professional by relationg these talents to the work world.

    ReplyDelete