Tuesday, September 20, 2011

FirePlace

No one could ever understand the magic behind it. It's like the whole house was a living body and the fireplace was the heart. It gave off warmth, and peace to everyone around it. Its orange red and blue flames flickered and spat at times, but came together in stillness for only a brief second, before raging back into separate flames once again. Come close enough, you can feel the heat bouncing off of your face. Warming your entire body within seconds. It's amazing how a simple fire place could bring so many together using only flames. No one could ever understand the magic behind it. Never.

1 comment:

  1. This story is so deep. I wish it was longer so I could further enjoy. Great work Ajia. I really like the description I feel like I'm there with the fireplace watching the flames.

    ReplyDelete