Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Winter Break

Over winter break , the most memorable time i had was definitely Christmas. This being my senior year , I realize this is my last Christmas being treated as a child. What i mean by that is , being spoiled by all my family. Soon, the time will come when I myself will be the one spoiling the younger ones in my family. With that being said i figured I might as well enjoy this time and soak up as much of it as i can, because this time next year a lot will have changed. I asked for a lot this year at Christmas , and I'm very privileged to say that i received most of it :) . I got money, gift cards, cloths, and my mom and I are working on getting me a new car. Christmas always makes me realize how truly blessed I am. My family extremely important to me and i couldn't imagine my life any different, and I wouldn't want it to be. I tried my hardest to continue my positive additude into the new year as well, and my overall new year's resolution is to always, under any circumstances , stay as positive as the situation will allow me to. Although we are all only a few days into 2012 , I'm extremly proud of myself for keeping my promise to myself. I expect it to be a wonderful year.

No comments:

Post a Comment